Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01548 USD / HTG
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 10% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,979 (192,389 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)