Cost of living in Callao, Peru vs Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30133 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,044 (S/. 10,103) in Callao.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)