Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00157 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,952 (CH$2,513,771) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)