Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 121% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,915 (Bs 68,978) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)