Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10010 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 122% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,314 (Bs 83,052) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)