Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 80% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $701 (Bs 55,912,567) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)