Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00603 USD / AOA
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 20% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,997 (496,782 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)