Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 19% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,803 (627,848 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)