Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 USD / SLL
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 18% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,079 (22,435,799 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asunción costs 7,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)