Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00139 USD / MWK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 44% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,399 (1,002,728 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)