Cost of living comparison between Birjand, Iran and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,797 (﷼ 56,955,982) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)