Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,325 (1,949,736 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)