Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00188 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 40% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,176 (2,760,774 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)