Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 13% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,183 (1,347,599 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)