Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,677 (Bs 46,656) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)