Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02005 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,250 (Php62,313) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)