Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29326 USD / TMT
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 20% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,982 (10,169 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)