Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,256 (5,026,388 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)