Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,790 (﷼ 75,357,863) in Arak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faridabad costs ₨610 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)