Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,250 (1,082,212 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)