Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02016 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,144 (Php155,931) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (30 minutes ago)