Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01990 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,766 (Php139,012) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)