Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01470 USD / INR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,739 (₨118,310) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)