Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,577 (Bs 202,456,459) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)