Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,031 (Bs 30,234) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)