Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,284 (﷼ 74,092,673) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)