Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,731 in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)