Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 655 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,007 (€2,853) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)