Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is about the same as in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,556 (€2,383) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)