Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 71% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $718 (369,715 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)