Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 647 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,513 in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (33 minutes ago)