Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 612 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,518 in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (20 minutes ago)