Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 595 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04505 USD / ETB
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 23% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,917 (42,547 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)