Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 71% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,473 (6,480,113 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)