Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 669 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15703 USD / DKK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 42% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,693 (kr29,886) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)