Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,785 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)