Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 33% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,526 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)