Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00139 USD / MWK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 52% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,506 (1,079,667 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (34 minutes ago)