Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 USD / MWK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 49% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,492 (1,783,559 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)