Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15709 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 35% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,077 (元19,589) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (35 minutes ago)