Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 USD / BAM
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 31% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,291 (5,203KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)