Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01990 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,627 (Php132,047) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)