Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 422 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14095 USD / HRK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 36% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,392 (16,972 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)