Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 310 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03293 USD / TWD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 33% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,663 (50,506 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)