Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,846 (₩6,288,094) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (40 minutes ago)