Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14514 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 51% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,221 (元8,410) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)