Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 895 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 USD / CAD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 16% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,625 (C$3,513) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)