Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,382 (€2,208) in Wiesbaden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)