Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 415 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,377 in Wichita, Kansas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)