Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14569 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 21% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,947 (元20,229) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)