Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 667 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,922 in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)