Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 698 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,766 in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)