Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 597 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,653 in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)