Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,634 (€2,344) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)