Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,171 (€3,322) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)