Cost of living comparison between Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.067 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,269 (€3,064) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)