Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,948 (€3,361) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (41 minutes ago)