Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01548 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 58% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,990 (₨128,576) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)