Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01469 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 61% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,448 (₨98,588) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)