Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01557 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 56% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,030 (₨130,406) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (37 minutes ago)