Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01451 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 56% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,071 (₨142,714) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (25 minutes ago)