Cost of living comparison between Viljandi, Estonia and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 40% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,234 (€2,053) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)