Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 38% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,333 (€2,075) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)