Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 32% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,069 (€2,609) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)