Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / LAK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 26% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,845 (15,134,584 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)