Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / LAK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,141 (25,994,880 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (44 minutes ago)