Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,238 (€3,595) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)