Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 372 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.195 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,746 (€3,970) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)