Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 USD / BGN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 52% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,508 (2,775 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)